Spend RM50* & above in a single receipt to redeem a pot of butterflies’ nectaring plant or set of caterpillar frass and lime seeds.
Spend RM150* & above in a max of two receipts combined to redeem one (1) workshop pass from The Chrysalis Project.
Date: 8 March – 11 April 2021
Time: 10am – 6pm (Mon – Fri); 10am – 8pm (Sat & Sun)
Venue: Redemption Booth at L2, The Chrysalis Project – The Lab
*Limited to one (1) redemption per receipt
*Other terms & conditions apply
SYMBIOCITY REDEMPTIONS (“REDEMPTION PROGRAMME”)
Redemption Period: 08 March 2021 – 11 April 2021, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. How to redeem:
Redeem a Butterflies’ Nectaring Plant or Caterpillar Frass and Lime Seeds when you shop at participating outlets in The LINC KL (excluding promotional kiosks) beginning from 08 March 2021 until 11 April 2021 or until all have been fully redeemed, by presenting eligible receipt(s). Details of redemption are as follows: –
• One (1) Butterflies’ Nectaring Plant or Caterpillar Frass and Lime Seeds for minimum RM50 spend, with the maximum of one (1) Butterflies’ Nectaring Plant or Caterpillar Frass and Lime Seeds in a single receipt per redemption.
• This Redemption Programme is limited to a maximum of two (2) redemptions per customer per visit.
• Redemptions are available on a first-come first-serve basis and while stocks last.
2. The World Planting Day is redeemable from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Level 2 The Chrysalis Project – The Lab, The LINC KL. Redemptions must be made on the same day of purchase. Only receipt(s) which are dated on the same day shall be eligible for the Redemption Programme.
3. All other receipts, such as credit card transaction receipts, goods return receipts, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) and deposit receipts etc., will not be accepted. Receipt(s) for transactions from bill payment and credit top-up is not applicable for this Redemption Programme.
4. Receipt(s) for transactions from bill payment and credit top-up is not applicable for this Redemption Programme.
5. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any receipts that are incomplete, illegible or not original or which do not satisfactorily show proof of purchase.
6. Employees, tenants and promoters of The LINC KL are not eligible to participate in this program and are not permitted to redeem on behalf of customers.
7. The organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Redemption Programme for the purposes of advertising and/or promotion and/or trade publicity for the Redemption Programme, without any prior notice to the participants who by submitting their entries to the Redemption Programme hereby consent to such use by the organizer. All Redemption Programme participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted during the Redemption Programme. Each participant by redeeming Butterflies’ Nectaring Plant or Caterpillar Frass and Lime Seeds hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from The Linc Development Sdn Bhd.
8. The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
9. The organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Redemption Programme at any time without prior notice.
10. The organizer’s decision is final and no further requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.