THE LINC KL RAYA INSTAGRAM CONTEST (“Contest”)
Contest Period: 20th April 2022– 24th April 2022
How to Enter:
Join to win a pair of Buka Puasa Buffet vouchers from De.Wan 1958 by Chef Wan following the simple steps below:
- “Follow” both The LINC KL (@thelinckl)& De.Wan (@dewan.space) on Instagram.
- Like this Contest post.
- Share this contest post and tag @thelinckl on your Instagram Story.
- Tag a friend and share why you’d like to bring them along to @dewan.spacein the comment section.
- The top 3 most heartfelt answers will be selected from all the entries and winners will be announced on 26th April 2022.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Contest organised by The Linc KL (the “Organizer”) is open to all of The LINC KL’s Instagram followers only.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any technical fault or failure which prevents a person from entering the Contest.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Malaysia time) on 24th April 2022.
- To qualify for the Contest, each participant must have a valid Instagram account.
- A total of three (3) winners with the most heartfelt answers will be selected from all valid entries. The winners will each receive a pair of Buka Puasa Buffet vouchers from Wan 1958 by Chef Wan.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any prize with another item of the same value.
- Multiple entries are permitted; however, each participant may only win one (1) prize.
- Winners will be announced on The LINC KL’s Facebook and Instagram page on 26th April 2022.
- Each participant agrees to be bound by the rules, regulations and decision(s) of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to delete and disqualify any entry or content deemed unsuitable for its Instagram page.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury incurred by participants due to technical problems or data leaks occurring due to the usage of Facebook or any other social media or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. By submitting an entry to the Contest, the participant understands and agrees that he / she is joining the Contest at his / her own risk and that no claims of any kind can be made against the Organizer.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any damage, loss, death or injury arising from the usage of the prizes or in connection with the Contest in any manner whatsoever. No claims of any kind shall be made against the Organizer.
- Each winner of the Contest will be notified by the Organizer via Instagram messenger. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event any winner of the Contest cannot be contacted or fails to respond to the Organizer’s message within twenty-four (24) hours from the notification of winning for whatever reasons and in such an event, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the winner and select an alternative winner.
- The Organizer retains all rights to publish and use the names, personal details, photographs and/or video recordings of the participants including all materials submitted during the Contest for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity for promotions, without any prior notice to the participants who by submitting their entries to the Contest hereby consent to such use by the Organizer. All participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of claims or compensation whatsoever on any of the materials submitted to enter the Contest. By submitting an entry to the Contest, each participant hereby consents to continue receiving promotional materials and information from The Linc Development Sdn Bhd.
- In addition, where any data/information or photograph(s) relating to the participant and/or any third party is submitted to the Organizer by any participant in connection with this Contest, each participant:-
- a) warrants that he/she has informed the relevant third party of the terms and conditions of this Contest and has obtained and is in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required by the Organizer for the usage and processing of such data/information for the purposes stated herein; and
- b) agrees that it shall be his or her responsibility to advise the Organizer in writing should there be any relevant change in the aforesaid consents or data/information provided to the Organizer which requires action on the part of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to amend the terms and conditions mentioned above or in connection with the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to suspend, modify or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The Organizer’s decision on any and all matters in respect of the Contest is final and conclusive and no further disputes, challenges, objections, requests, claims or correspondence whatsoever will be entertained.
- For more information, please call +603-9213 0388 or +60159-244 8562.